Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Cymas Led Grow Light is an amazing product. The 2 different color LEDs make 2 different things. The 3 blue lights make for better leaf, vegetative growth. The 9 red lights makes for better budding, fruit growth, and flowering. This light can last an amazing 50,000hours for life span. Each Led is 3 watts. Which brings a total of 36Watts. I love that it is made by a standard E27 socket so it fits perfect at my home sockets. I really wish it came in smaller sizes but that's about the only flaw. I love this product and looking into buying more to help my roses bloom better. I love how the colors combine into a purple color and really keeps the light cool bit produces heat for the plant.

I received this from Mpow for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment