Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mpow Universal 5.5'' Car GPS HUD Head Up Display

I believe most vehicles should have one of the HUD already installed in them! Thankfully most new vehicles have them. But if you're like me you can't afford a new vehicle. This MPow car portable HUD is amazing to use its pad to hold to the car is sticky to where it will not slide anywhere. The pad to hold the phone in place has a great hold to it. I took some sharp turns today while out paying bills just to test the hold and the phone or holder never moved!!!g It also gives you a list of supportive apps that you can install for free: Navmii, Sygic, Baidu Map, Speedometor. I love that when the sticky material is cleanable. It is a product made for safty the screen gives you a clear view of the road.

There are some things I would change like I don't like that its just a mirror image, I think it would be better to have it connect like a USB port to the phone or like a Bluetooth connector. I think it would be better to have a connection to the phone so your not turning like I did and my phone switched views so I had to pull over and resituate.  Otherwise I think this is a great product and think everyone should give it a shot.

This device is compatible with most smart phones. I received this product through Mpow for my honest faithfully review.  Thanks Mpow for another great product.




No comments:

Post a Comment